Menu
carole57
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

reconection charges after disconection of service

Will there be charges for reconectionsafter disconection even if i have paid the bill
0 Kudos
whenthecatsaway
Dialled in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: reconection charges after disconection of service

There isn't a reconnection charge. 

Once your bill is paid and DD set back up it's done. 

carole57
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

I was told my services would be back on for the 7th now ive waited nearly over 48 hrs and my services r still not working can anyone help please
0 Kudos
carole57
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I was charged 25.00 for the tv to be reconected on the 6th nov and was told it would be back on within 48 hours but it has not come back on how long dose it take
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

Replies from the Forum Team here can take several days, so phoning up or using online chat would be a quicker way of getting an answer.

Please dont multiple post of different boards. It wont get a reply any quicker. I have removed the duplicate post on the TV board.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
carole57
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

How can you get on to the online chat
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page. Its only active during UK customer services hours (8 till 8 monday to friday, 8 till 6 on saturday).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
carole57
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

tv services

How long for reconection of services after disconection its been 4 days now can anyone help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv services

You've asked this question here as well.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Mobile/reconection-charges-after-disconect...

Please don't duplicate your posts. It makes it hard for other users and the Forum Team to give you consistent replies. And why have you posted this time in the Mobile phone accounts part of the Forum?

Anyway the simple answer to your question is that it takes as long as it takes, but if your payment has cleared and the service is still not on you'll have to phone a fault in on 150 If your VM phone is working) or on 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM line. Select TV faults or accounts and billing.

The Forum Team cannot handle this type of query on the Forums.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi carole57,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

As mentioned by whenthecatsaway, we don't charge to reconnect you. You only need to pay your outstanding balance. 

Once this is done, the services will come back on automatically over the next 48 hours. 

If you are still waiting then please come back and let us know so we can chase things up for you Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos