Menu
Forum Team
Message 31 of 149 (385 Views)

Re: recent usage

Hi nigelee,

Just checking in to see if anything has changed now that your tariff has refreshed?

Let me know how you are getting on.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 32 of 149 (369 Views)

Hi All,

I'm sorry that the problem viewing your recent usage via My Account is still ongoing and the inconvenience this causes. I'm collecting examples of this fault so that we can chase this up with our technicians.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please send me a private message including the following details:

Mobile number:

Name on account:

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 33 of 149 (366 Views)

Hi,

I have been having the same problem with accessing recent usage for a numbewr of weeks and it is still happening - can you confirm if there is a plan to fix this?

NickH

Forum Team
Message 34 of 149 (334 Views)

Hi All,

Thanks to those who sent in your details. I have raised a fault ticket on this issue to our technical support team. We currently don't have an estimated fix time on this, but I'll post back on the Forum thread as soon as I receive an update.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 35 of 149 (310 Views)

Hi,

I've received an update on this issue and our technicians have identified the cause of this problem and are working to apply a resolution. I'll be back in touch as soon as I have confirmation that this has been resolved.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Joining in
Message 36 of 149 (260 Views)

Hi Terri,

Glad Virgin are finally onto this and hope it gets sorted very soon as I really need the info that "view my recent usage" gives.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 37 of 149 (257 Views)

Hi andnic,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with viewing your recent usage online. 

I've had an update on the issue this morning that our technicians are still working on this. 

Can you let me know if you are able to ring in on 789 and get your data allowance balance.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 38 of 149 (246 Views)

Hi Terri,
Thanks for update. Haven't got time for the 789 call but looking forward to this problem being fixed soon.
Kind regards,
andnic
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 39 of 149 (232 Views)

Hi, I could call 789 tomorrow and check but I can check it already on my account online and on app. What I can not do is to look on my recent usage this mean I could see used allowance I can see charges above but I am not able to check what those charges are for. Quite tricky Smiley Very Happy 

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 40 of 149 (210 Views)

I'm still seeing a "WHOOPS!" when activating the Manager app after two months.
I can't continue without a 'usage' reading - even as an 'unlimited' user - because my usage might breech the (so called) 350 Gb "fair usage" limit.
I've tried to access a data-reading via (both) logging in online and messaging an apparently defunct number.
I understand there's been a general problem with the present Manager app. but i'm now in the 3rd month of this unacceptable billing system.
0 Kudos