Menu
PhantomTa2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"Oops, something's gone wrong!" Every Time I Try To Log In To Sort My Account Out

Hey, I'm hoping somebody can help me out here. Every time I log in, I get "Oops, something's gone wrong!", no matter which account/profile link I use. I've tried Overview, Recent Usage and Payments, I get the same result. I took a screenie to show you, (hope this works for me);

**bleep**!!

So yeah, anybody from Staff have any ideas? Or maybe somebody who isn't Staff but also likes to help users....?

-------------------------------------------------

I don't want to sound like a badass........but I eject my USB without removing it safely first

Treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: "Oops, something's gone wrong!" Every Time I Try To Log In To Sort My Account Out

Hi PhantomTa2,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with logging into your account. I can see that you're using Firefox. Are you able to use a different browser to see if this helps?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: "Oops, something's gone wrong!" Every Time I Try To Log In To Sort My Account Out

Hi PhantomTa2,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with logging into your account. I can see that you're using Firefox. Are you able to use a different browser to see if this helps?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
PhantomTa2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hmm.....It seems to have been sorted now. I can log in no problem. Must have been maintenance, maybe?  Also, I tried with every browser I have, Waterfox (Firefox for x64, for those that don't know), Chrome, IE, Tor, none of them worked.  It just kept saying something went wrong.  What was also weird about it was that, even though that was the message, it showed as I was logged in at the top of the page, but when trying a different page, I wasn't logged in anymore.

Anyway, thank you for replying, I appreciate the response and willingness to assist me.

Kind regards

PhantomTa2

-------------------------------------------------

I don't want to sound like a badass........but I eject my USB without removing it safely first

Treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
0 Kudos
DeafAidTim
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phantom,

Me too with the page navigation - this has happened ever since I've been using VM website and it's no better since the so-called upgrade in 2015.

I'm fed up with trying to do a lot of even basic things in my account, because like you the next screen view often jumps out of the account. Then when it tells me to log back in I get 'oops...'

From what other posters on here have been saying, VM have done nothing about it despite all their kind words. So don't hold your breath!

Tim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'd like to apologise for the problems you've had when trying to use our mobile site. I appreciate this is particularly important for you as you're hard of hearing.

I see you've replied to a few threads. Please keep a close eye on this thread here. I'm hoping to provide more information at some point tomorrow.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos