Menu
Misslostmarbles
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

problems purchasing mobile monthly phone.

I have bought a monthly phone package online and tried buying 2 more on the telephone (children's Christmas presents) and have not received any verification. The online package was delivered but I have tried to purchase 2 more phones over the telephone and had nothing. I'm unsure whether these deals have gone through or not. On both occasions I gave all my personal account details and was told my phones would be dispatched. Any ideas what is going on? It is really frustrating. It is also making me concerned about fraud as they have all my financial details for the credit checks but I have no information at all other than what they have told me. I checked my credit report and I have excellent credit record so have not failed the checks. Any advice? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: problems purchasing mobile monthly phone.

Hi Misslostmarbles, 

Welcome to the community! 

I’m sorry to hear that you have had some issues around your new mobile phone order, I have had a quick look into this, so that I can discuss this with you I will shortly send you a private message so that I can request some account information from you.

To pick my message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page.

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos