Menu
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

picture message

after reporting    my account being charged for  2  picture messages  last month   I    have  checked the reasons  pointed out  to me on this forum   I have kept a careful   watch  this last month   and low and behold   I have been   charged   for 2 more   that I have definitely not  sent    !!!!!!!   I have wrote  down the dates,  I wish there was a way   to contact   admin,  other than ring them,  the chat alternative is always busy,    really annoying     

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture message

Hi colinfriend,

I'm sorry to hear that you hear that you are being charged incorrectly for MMS. When you are being charged for the MMS are you sending a text message? Sometimes long text messages can be charged as a MMS if your messaging settings aren't set to text. If you would like to check your settings, please see our online Help & Support page: Virgin Mobile phone support, just type your handset in to find your settings instructions. 

If you would like for me to look into this further, please send a private message to me with your name and full address and dates of your charges, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

Click on my forum name on the left of this post.

Go to my profile.

On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm I've received your PM.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos