Menu
spacelord
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone repair (website issue)

I'm trying to book a phone repair but the website page is giving me this message- 

universe.virginmedia.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Monday, December 12, 2016 11:59 PM. The current time is Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:16 PM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

I can't find a 'contact us' option to do with reporting website issues or any other way of booking a phone repair without using the mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/phoneRepairs  page that is returning the certificate error. 
Is there an email address for reporting site issues or any other way to book a phone repair? I know I can just phone them tomorrow but was hoping to get something underway tonight, needless to say I want my mobile fixed asap, 
cheers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone repair (website issue)

Hi spacelord

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have logged into my own account to check and I am having similar errors using both Chrome and Internet Explorer so have sent this over to our support teams to take a look at.

I am sorry to say the only way of getting your handset booked in at the moment would be to give the team a call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
spacelord
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Liam,    sorry, got distracted by xmas shenanigans,

I phoned the next day and booked a repair, it wasn't covered by warranty though so in the end I paid off the balance and upgraded to a brand new phone which arrived yesterday, all sorted out satisfactorily in the end :-) 

cheers,
Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi spacelord,

Glad to see everything worked out for you in the end!

Should you need any help with the new phone do not hesitate to ask the community Smiley Happy

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos