Menu
gloucesterrobin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

phone probs

Hi Guys

I have a Samsung S6 had it a month but since then I can make calls etc but not receive anything.Virgin call centre don't seem to be able to sort it so wondering if anyone has any ideas!.When I log in to my account it says that phone is blocked due to security certificate

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone probs

Hi gloucesterrobin, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the new phone you have, can I ask, are you trying to access your account via the mobile browser or via the App itself? 

The issue you have with calls, has anyone reported to you that the calls are being directed straight to a voicemail, does it ring on their end or are they receiving any particular message? 

Sorry about all the questions, I would like to make sure I can get this resolved for you. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos
gloucesterrobin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly

When anyone rings all they get is" this number has not been recognised"It does not go to voicemail.The strange thing is that on Christmas day relatives rang my wife on it from the EE network and it worked but not with anything else.I really need to get this sorted by lunchtime tomorrow 29th or I will be cancelling and reporting the issue to the regulator as the response from Virgin Mobile has to put it mildly been shocking.I rang Christmas eve and was told that a manager would ring me back by 3pm but here we are 4 days later and still waiting and my wife still cant use her Christmas present!

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Steve, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I think because of the issues on their I need to take a look at the account and find out what has happened and why so I can get this fixed as soon as possible, what I am going to do is send you a private message just to get some account information if that is ok. 

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos