Menu
AHend09
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

not registered on network and SIM card won't accept connection to this. Network.

This is driving me crazy, I am paying £20.00 a month for something I cannot use. Having to use my sister's phone to call home at her expense. It's not good enough. Keep getting these messages not registered on network and SIM card won't accept connection to this. Network.I am currently in Fuerteventua.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: not registered on network and SIM card won't accept connection to this. Network.

Hi AHend09,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues while roaming. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So we can get on the case, give us a call on +447953967967 from any other phone. The team will be able to enable roaming.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: not registered on network and SIM card won't accept connection to this. Network.

Hi Ahend09,

Did you manage to call us to get this sorted?

Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
AHend09
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat, I did not manage to get this sorted so bought another phone, will be right onto Virgin media the minute I get home, had all this bother last year too, going to change my network provider as soon as my contract is over. Thank you anyhow.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thabnks for your reply AHend09 Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry that you couldn't get this sorted while abroad.

Please let me know how the call goes when you get home as I want to know what the issue was.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos