Menu
BERTIE01
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

missing phone

I ordered an iphone on Friday which came with a free ipad, on Saturday the box arrived, the ipad was in it but the phone wasn't.

I rang immediately, I was told a form had been filled in and someone would get in touch on Monday, I wanted to speak to the manager, he came on apparently he is head of retentions and was called John, he put the phone down on me.

nobody got in contact on Monday I rang Tuesday and was told by Lea (staff number 7763062) she would sort it out and ring me at 12pm - she didn't.

I rang back at 1.30pm only to be told I would receive a jiffy bag in 3-5 days in which I should put the ipad, then once they had received it back they would send me the phone and ipad back again, meaning I would have been without a phone for over a week through no fault of my own. Is this standard customer service for virgin? Not one of the 6 different people I spoke with seemed able to just send out a phone. I think this is frankly terrible service.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: missing phone

It is but you'll need to keep on chasing it or nothing will happen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: missing phone

Hi Bertie01

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your order recently.

I'd like to check to see what the team are doing to get this resolved if you're still looking to get this sorted, to help me do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos