Menu
loyaluser
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

loyalty discount

Made 2 calls this week asking if I can upgrade to 4G and carry my loyalty discount forward. First I was told that I would loose my discount as this is a new package. I have been a Virgin user for well over 10 years (probably closer to 20), and I was always allowed or actually offered to carry my discount forward each time I went on a new package. Then I was asked how much I would be prepared to pay for 4G and whatever price we would agree on it would only be valid for a limited time. Well, I would be prepared to keep my loyalty discount and accept 4G on that basis. I was surprised and put off by the fact that I would need to battle and bargain for something which was given long time ago to show Virgin cares about their customers. Maybe nowdays it isn't so important to keep long term clients. 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: loyalty discount

Loyalty discounts are much rarer than they were, lots of costomers have had their discount removed over the late summer. It's normal now for discounts to be removed on changing contracts
paperclip
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: loyalty discount

Hi, have you guys noticed your minutes decreasing when you use Voicemail to perhaps change a setting or greeting etc? what I mean is this normal?

0 Kudos