Menu
lurch16
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

lack of customer service

Having recently had my account messed up by virgin mobile rep I asked for a puk code and without notification 2 days later was charged £22.01 cancellation fee. The account runs till Feb next year so according to virgin mobile the cancellation fee is charged immediately on request of puk code. I thought i had 30 days to reconsider? anyway when i realise I this i phoned to cancel the request to quit the contract, virgin refuse to refund the funds to my account. I am awaiting a follow up from customer services regarding the initial **bleep** up, but nobody has been in touch. This may be because virgin mobile don't have a service for customers to extend their poor experience at the hands of virgin mobile representatives.

If there is a customer service department can someone please help me: it seems that whenever i ring i get through to the Philippines. Not having much luck getting very frustrated but who cares from Virgin?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lack of customer service

Hi lurch16, 

Apologies to hear about your poor experience but on the upside, it is great having you involved in the Community so welcome. 

You've posted in the Account cable board with is for Virgin Media queries and not Mobile issues such as this. 

I've flagged this to the Moderators to move the post and have also asked one of our Mobile Experts to pop by soon with an answer to your post. 

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: lack of customer service

Hi lurch16

Welcome to the community, I'm really sorry to hear about the issue with your PUK code. I'd like to investigate this and see if we can shed any light on the situation for you. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos