Menu
Lyndsey1570
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

iPhone x delivery

Can someone please tell me when I am supposed to get my I phone X. It seems everyone has been kept in the dark. I have received my confirmation of a direct debit and I am just slightly concerned about when this will start as I have had no update as to when my phone will actually arrive or If it will arrive ? Very disappointed with the lack of communication.
0 Kudos
Ledixon1234
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone x delivery

My online login still says the 2nd December which is way too long. Try ringing virgin to set up your online login to virgin mobile and you should get the expected delivery date there.
Their approach of the handling of iPhone X is beyond disappointing!!
0 Kudos
Scorchedbee
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In the same boat as a lot of others here.

Delivery date for my iPhone x was 11/11. I called on the 10th, while actually in the Apple store playing on one, to confirm it’ll be tommorow (11th). Yes I was told l, so I went ahead and bought a nice apple leather case for me and my wife.

Well 11th comes and no info from Yodel so I call VM who say it’s out for delivery and Yodel will contact me.... this is at 10:58.

15:00 - email from Virgin stating that due to the demand they can’t fulfil my order but I should have a update soon

I call VM again on Sunday 12th who now say it is now with Yodel and the delivery will be the 13th. I ask him to please double check, I get nice music for 3 minutes. “Yes sir it’s out for delivery and will be with you tommorow”. I call Work and arrange cover so I can be in for this delivery

Now you all know what happens here.... no info from Yodel and no delivery. Yet again call VM who state that no, no delivery date is on and even if they reprocess the order (why on earth I would want to start again l) that it would be December 2nd now. I ask to cancel both of the 256gb iPhone x’s but they assure me i will have an update in 24/48 hours and credit the account with £50.

Well, today is the 14th and I can be certain they won’t update me today... or tommorow for that matter. So I’m stuck in limbo here!

What on earth do I do to get a straight answer of a delivery date. Surely someone in VM can help, two of these phones are a lot of money and commitment to VM yet the service I am getting is both being lied to and no one taking ownership and caring.

One very unhappy VM customer
0 Kudos
Scorchedbee
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’m a current customer upgrading two iPhone 7 Plus’s to 2 x 256gb iPhone Xs.

I won’t hold my breath for the £50 However
0 Kudos
Scorchedbee
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just been told to call 08001831150

Rang them and explained. The lady said ok I’ll look. And immediately hung up

I rang back and got through and explained all over again who checked with the back office team, who confirmed everything is processed and completed.

The back office team have said the next shipment will be 1st full week off December which will be 4th-8th of December. So god know when we will get our iPhone Xs

Really not happy
0 Kudos
Lyndsey1570
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That’s absolutely ridiculous ! From your experience if I phone them up the chances are I will be lied to and mislead ! I am now even more concerned as to whether or not my phone will arrive. I agree completely I have never had such bad customer service from anyone even my current phone provider is better and they’re the reason I’m switching! I am going to try and cancel my order because I’m not waiting until December ! Thanks for posting your issues I’m glad there’s a lot of people in the same boat
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Definitely wouldn’t bother calling them to ask for an update, they’re all either incompetent or liars (or both)

My favourite line was when I said that i was spending a lot of money on the two phones, and the guy said “you haven’t spent anything yet” - while true, I have agreed to pay them £3000 over the next two years!
0 Kudos