Menu
JakeMale
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

iPhone X Order parked

My order is stuck on parked. I know it can have something to do with credit score but my credit score is the highest, as i've tested it myself. I'd like a way of sorting this out online not over the phone as i've been hung up on twice asking about my order. 

Helpful Answers
CustomerNA
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone X Order parked

I've had the same issue. My credit score on Experian is 969/999 as well. Never had a single problem. They said I was only T3 and not T4, but I could have the iPhone 8 Plus if I wanted. Its a load of crap just to force people to have to purchase the iPhone 8 (which is slacking in sales because of the X). Its all a marketing scam. 

All Replies
Grangrad
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I totally agree, I've just had a call regarding mine she said I past the credit score but mines was a T3 and virgin like it to be a T4 or something like this but they could improve it so I can still get the phone. I wasn't prepared to listen to the bull/crap so I said I was no longer wanting to proceed with my application/purchase. I was in two minds before the call I was thinking of just purchasing a handset as I'm coming out of a contract. I suspect the monthly premium was going to change to Virgin's advantage.
CustomerNA
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've had the same issue. My credit score on Experian is 969/999 as well. Never had a single problem. They said I was only T3 and not T4, but I could have the iPhone 8 Plus if I wanted. Its a load of crap just to force people to have to purchase the iPhone 8 (which is slacking in sales because of the X). Its all a marketing scam. 

Grangrad
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The sales advisor was happy to get off the phone when I said to forget it, I’m now getting slightly angry. I’ve since read that Ofcom have slammed virgin media for the 36 month contract stating it’s against the regulations but to offer the iPhone x on a two year deal would put most people off or brings virgin into line with all the other 24month contracts. I was called one day to,say although I passed the credit score it was a T3 pass and it required a T4 pass for the x (total crap); the next day I had no problem with my credit score when I purchased a car. I feel like requesting a subject access request to see what information is held by virgin about my credit history/score.

TweetiePie
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Marketing scam Smiley Mad

halimabanu
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Exactly same happedned to me. Virgin is a bunch of liers. I ordered an iphone x. Iv got email stating we need more info to process your order. When i rang them they said your credit level is 3 u need level 4 to get iphone x. We can offer u iphone 8 instead. I said i dont want 8. One customer service assistant advice me to send a email to their consumerunderwritingservices@virginmedia.co.uk to increase your credit limit. I did send them email and they increased my credit limit. Im on credit level 4 on their system still they cant process my order. Or they dont want ,God knows.
0 Kudos
TweetiePie
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazing how they can get away with it.
0 Kudos