Menu
Scorchedbee
Tuning in
Message 41 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone X Order Update

Just been told to call 08001831150

Rang them and explained. The lady said ok I’ll look. And immediately hung up

I rang back and got through and explained all over again who checked with the back office team, who confirmed everything is processed and completed.

The back office team have said the next shipment will be 1st full week off December which will be 4th-8th of December. So god know when we will get our iPhone Xs

Really not happy
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 42 of 85
Flag for a moderator

LOL WHAT?!

Well, as I’ve said before, I’ll just keep checking Apple and places like John Lewis (who had some today but I missed them)

Either VM has sold wayyyyy too many pre-orders or they’re the ONLY carrier who aren’t getting stock. Everywhere else is offering 1-2 weeks for delivery
0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 43 of 85
Flag for a moderator

haha December delivery now? It's went from the 11th of September to now mid December? and I pre-ordered it a day after it was available

This is not looking good for Virgin at all

They will be losing a lot of customers in the future if they keep this up, possibly me!

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 44 of 85
Flag for a moderator

I’d be interested to know if anyone got an IPhone X from VM. I’m active on a lot of tech forums around new iPhone time, and haven’t seen a single person mention getting one from VM. Same on Twitter, just complaints about not getting one or failing their internal credit scoring
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 45 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Guys .... my phone is on its way! Got my tracking info for Yodel - it says it’s xoming today, but I think it means tomorrow. Annoyingly I’ve been working from home today but won’t be around tomorrow to sign for it
jamiewelton
Tuning in
Message 46 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Finally a positive sign! Fingers crossed for you
Scorchedbee
Tuning in
Message 47 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Congrats to you! Let us know if it arrives..... no tracking for me yet Smiley Sad
Scorchedbee
Tuning in
Message 48 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Slight update on me

I called again today to see if any movement (due to seeing some are getting yodel’Ed Smiley Happy )

And without mentioning I have seen some getting sent out they told me that they have been sending some out today and my date has been moved to Saturday the 18th November.... do I hold my breath this time?
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 49 of 85
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn’t if I were you! Surely it’s just an estimate at this point until they know how many they’re getting

I’ll try not to come on here and brag Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 50 of 85
Flag for a moderator

I still haven't heard a word yet haha Smiley Tongue

I'm assuming you got your phone? Enjoy it if you did!

0 Kudos