Menu
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 21 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone X Order Update

@grangrad

So you’ve just cancelled your order then? Hopefully that means mine will come quicker then Smiley Wink

Who have you gone with instead?

I’m considering a BT contract which delivers on Tuesday. £65pm for 15GB but it’s £100 up front. Though they do give you a £100 gift card and I can get £90 cashback.
0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 22 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Hello again,

Was just on the phone with Virgin and asked them the status on my order just out of curiosity. They told me that I will receive it on Monday the 13th (tomorrow). I also asked if this delivery is guaranteed and they told me that it will definitely be with me tomorrow from 9am.  

Hoping for it!

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 23 of 85
Flag for a moderator

@ScottDouglas

Have you had an email or anything with tracking on? I hope for your sake it does come but I’m extremely sceptical

Let us know in the morning if you get anything from Yodel

Naturally I’m at work tomorrow so if they come I’ll be stuck!
0 Kudos
Grangrad
Tuning in
Message 24 of 85
Flag for a moderator

I’ve not went with anyone as yet.

0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 25 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Yeah had no emails yet but I believe from what I've read elsewhere about delivery, they don't send the emails out until the day of delivery.

But I'll let you know if I get the phone or not tomorrow!

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 26 of 85
Flag for a moderator

I haven’t received anything this morning, so I think it’s safe to assume I won’t be get mine/ours today - my wife is going crazier than I am!
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 27 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Went on chat out of curiosity and was told that there was no specific date for my order to be delivered Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Wsattar
Tuning in
Message 28 of 85
Flag for a moderator

To be fair - that's kind of what i got told when i spoke to customer services on Friday, she couldn't tell me when it was going to be delivered (or if it had even been dispatched) just that the estimate when i ordered was for the 11th and that the timeframe when i ordered was 2-3 weeks delivery and the 11th was only the second week so if i didn't get it on the 11th then it would be in the next 7 days but there was  no way to know when i'd get it other than an email 'atleast' 24 hours before it's due to be delivered.

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 29 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Did it arrive @ScottSouglas ?
0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 30 of 85
Flag for a moderator

Nope hahah

Not sure why Virgin employ people who tell me that I am guaranteed to get it delivered today and then it doesn't turn up

Should of got her name and made a complaint to be fair

If they are willing to tell me that i'm guaranteed to get it today, I don't see why they can't lie about the email they sent out. Telling us it will be here within 7 days, I don't buy it for a second until I get the dispatch email :/

0 Kudos