Menu
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 11 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone X Order Update

@MJC_OK

Hey, did you get an email saying it was dispatched or did you only find out about it through the live chat? There could be a chance that a few of us has had ours dispatched just never updated the order process due to the lack of phones received.

Although, I think Yodel would message you letting you know they have your order and when it's expected to be delivered. Just my thoughts, unfortunately, I think live chat is offline the now Smiley Tongue Missed it by an hour, damn!

Thanks for the reply though

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 12 of 73
Flag for a moderator

@ScottDouglas

alas no, I only got confirmation from the live chat that it had been dispatched. I was told that I wouldn’t hear anything from Yodel until the day of delivery. I was sceptical, but desperate enough to believe them Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 13 of 73
Flag for a moderator

@MJC_OK

Hope everything works out for you with your delivery tomorrow

Also hoping mine was dispatched as I ordered mine the day after it was available :/. Order page still says estimated delivery date 11th so I honestly have no clue what's happening with any iPhone X at the moment haha

MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 14 of 73
Flag for a moderator

@ScottDouglas

I ordered on the same day mate, at least you’re able to view your order online.

Good luck to you too - I should not be this stressed out about a phone!!
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 15 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Also got a text along with the email saying that the delivery won't be tomorrow, they will text me when it is dispatched. Good thing is, if it doesn't come tomorrow, the email says 'within 7 days', so technically the phone could be dispatched Monday and come Tuesday depending on the delivery from Apple.

All a waiting game now Smiley Tongue

Just hope they are accurate with their 'within 7 days' email

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 16 of 73
Flag for a moderator

I’ve woken up really angry about it all this morning! The whole process has been an absolute shambles, the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

To make it worse I’ve passed up the opportunity to get them from Apple directly, so now I’m just waiting I guess
0 Kudos
ScottDouglas
Tuning in
Message 17 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Really is a shame. Other couriers out there are not shipping the iPhone X for about 5-6 weeks. So it really makes me worry if we wont be getting our iPhone's until December

0 Kudos
Wsattar
Tuning in
Message 18 of 73
Flag for a moderator

I spoke with 3 different people on live chat and they all told me to contact customer services so I did that yesterday. First person to look through my account could only see that my phone was estimated on the 11th - considering this was on the 10th it wasn’t very helpful. Then got put through to someone else who deals with new accounts who spent 10 minutes going through more info and at the end of it all she could tell me was that when I ordered on the 28th stock was expected in 2-3 weeks and the 11th was the 2nd week and that she wouldn’t know when it’s being dispatched or if it’s already been dispatched except for the fact that I should get an email or text at least 24 hours before it gets to me and that if I don’t receive an email on the 10th I won’t be getting it on the 11th and if I didn’t get it on the 11th it should be sometime in the next 7 days.

Couple of hours later I got the same email as the rest of you.
So yeah not very helpful either way.
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 19 of 73
Flag for a moderator

If they’d just put 2-3 weeks on the delivery estimate, instead of a firm date, we could have all been saved some anguish.

I’m still frantically looking elsewhere, but this is still one of the best overall plans out there (even though they’re adding £250 to the handset cost!)- I’m not sure if the cost is good enough to put up with the company though. Basically the staff I talked to were either incompetent or lying, when they told me my phone had been picked and dispatched. Either way it’s not a great experience
0 Kudos
Grangrad
Tuning in
Message 20 of 73
Flag for a moderator

I'm not surprised that's why I told the advisor from the onset to forget it, been there before with this company.
0 Kudos