Menu
Kharel_parash
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

iPhone X Delivery Date

Has anyone idea on When will be the earliest possible delivery of 256 space grey? I ordered one on 28th oct. I am going overseas on 5 th dec and I m worried if I don’t get my phone delivered before that.
0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone X Delivery Date

What date did it say on your order confirmation screen?

I ordered my 64GB Silver on 26/10 and it said delivery would be on 11/11. Unfortunately I have no way of checking or tracking this because the Virgin Mobile website is absolute trash, and I can’t register until I have a phone number. I was told I should have been assigned a phone number on Monday (still haven’t) and should receive a SIM on Tuesday (I still haven’t)

What kind of system is this? Surely I should be given an order number that I can track whether I’m registered or not?
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kharel_parash and @MJC_OK,

Sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your iPhone X order. Have you had more information about the delivery for the handset since your posts?

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Nope, hadn’t heard a single thing from VM after placing my order. I did call, and they said it would possibly be here this weekend but weren’t confident

Not awesome
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi MJC_OK,

If you would like for me to check this for you, I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Wsattar
Tuning in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the same boat - ordered on 28/10 with expected/estimated delivery of 11/11. This is in 2 days but as of yet i've not heard anything to confirm whether it is going to be arriving in 2 days or if its even in stock. Had no order ID just a direct debit mandate and the online system won't let me log in to check anything either - so i'm sat in limbo with no phone or sim wondering whether i should just order with someone else at least that way I will know when i'll be receiving it.

0 Kudos
MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Terri confirmed to me that mine was still due to arrive on Saturday, but unfortunately I can’t get rid of this nagging feeling.
0 Kudos
Wsattar
Tuning in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Doesn't seem a great order process - no way to track your order or even see what you've ordered.

I've heard nothing to say mine will be the 11th but nothing to say that it won't be so I guess i'll just have to sit and hope.

Just a bit poor as you're not kept informed at all - if it's not going to be this weekend and significantly delayed i'd rather know so i can make other arrangements as my current contract has already expired.

MJC_OK
Dialled in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, when you’re used to places like Amazon etc and you can see everything that’s happening, it’s quite a shock to the system to then be left in the dark - you just have to wait for a text from Yodel now and that’s literally the only way to know if it’s coming or not
0 Kudos
gaz46uk
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to check my order status as well.  My delivery date is fast approaching and I still haven't heard anything apart from a signed direct debit mandate went through.

Thanks,

Gary

0 Kudos