Menu
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 7 order

Anyone still waiting for their iPhone 7 to be delivered. Ordered mine on 19th September, received confirmation email & signed contract but not heard a word since. Done a webchat last Wednesday to find out if any update & was told was being despatched on 29th Sep & would receive delivery email but still nothing. Am changing to VM from Vodafone but disappointed VM don't keep you update with order progress or no way of tracking order online.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone 7 order

When you arrive in the EU
0 Kudos

All Replies
Trev12
Tuning in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes I'm in the same situation,ordered mine on the 19th Sept signed and received the DD for payments ect phoned yesterday and told delivery will be on the 12th Oct so it's just a waiting game as far as I can make out it is a shipping delay from China that has caused the problem 

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to VM again & told the 12th As well

0 Kudos
Trev12
Tuning in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Let's hope they are correct
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sounds about right to me, good luck, sad but luck seems to be the virgin way
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazw30 and Trev12,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that there's been problem with your iPhone 7 order. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to get a delivery date, apologies for the delay and for the inconvenience this causes.

Please keep us posted and let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for your reply. Mine arrived Saturday so all good 😀 Just waiting for my number to be transferred over now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazw30,

Cheers for keeping us posted-it's great to hear that you have finally received your iPhone 7. How do you like the phone?

I've check on your number port and it looks like this has been completed. Is it all working for you now on the correct number?

Please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

It's great thanks, Very Pleased with it.

Number Port is complete & working ok. Did have a problem with trying to get Virgin Wifi App to work but looks like that is working now.

Just waiting for Roaming to be activated, It said within 24 hours but still not active yet.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazw30,

I'm really happy to hear that you like your new iPhone 7 and that it's working on your requested number Smiley Happy

I've checked out your roaming setting and switched this on for you as activation hadn't gone through yet. Just reboot your handset and this should be good to go for you now.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos