Menu
Charleelouiise
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 7 Contract??

I Pre-Ordered My IPhone 7 On Tuesday, Now My Questions is I Haven't Recieved My Online E-sign Contract Yet And Wondering When I Would Recieve It? Would It be The Day before Dispatch Or Should I Of Had It? My Order Has Been confirmed And I do Have An Order Number
Many thanks Smiley Happy
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 7 Contract??

This is mainly a self help forum so we do not have access to your account. Check on you web account it should show you the order status there, or call 789

0 Kudos
Privas65
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have this problem too. Pre ordered online a week ago. Already returned my online credit agreement ( 3 emails). No confirmation about the actual phone at all, just the finance.

The web account log in does not work (as I have no contract).

Rang 789, was just told ' in a week hopefully'. Virgins selling technique is great, but a soon as the order is in its rather poor I'm afraid. 

0 Kudos
Privas65
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How did you get on? Did you have any luck. See my post, I'm still waiting too

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charleelouiise and Privas65,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your posts. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation on your iPhone 7 pre-order.

There has a been a delay in the orders due to low stock. Your delivery date depends on the date of your order. If you would like for us to check your order, give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). 

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Privas65
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for that. I had done all of that.

The call centre staff really didn't seem to have that information though and (I guess) made false information up to appease me. Really got frustrating to not know what was really happening.

With that in mind the 'ship has now sailed'. I have just come off of the phone to them (again) having now cancelled my order.

I understand delays and low stock etc, I really would have been ok waiting if I was given a realistic timeframe (within reason).

For the record, I ordered online on 13th, returned e-signature (3 emails) back on 15th.

However, this has now added insult to injury the fact that I have now been told (whilst cancelling) that I would have received my handset on the 29th September, this is despite the website showing right NOW if I made a NEW order for this particular phone the 'estimated' delivery would be the 23rd!! Someone being misleading again.......

I have cancelled because of false promises and lack of reliable communication from Virgin (website and call centre).

Very disappointed. Rant over.

Thanks anyway Terri

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Privas65,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm sorry that you have cancelled your order due to the problems you have experienced your iPhone 7 order and that you haven't received the level of service we would expect to provide.

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos