Menu
m0ssgeil
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

how many repairs doI need

Hope someone here can help as virgin media support line can't !

Have just finished yet another frustrating phone call to virgin media regarding my mobile phone.

It has been returned three times, but according to the not so helpful helpline only 2 have been logged so I now have to return my useless phone AGAIN !

Is there a number or address out there that I can use to escalate this shocking customer service ?

Have already raised this as a complaint, but nothing has been done

TIA

M0ssgeil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: how many repairs doI need

Hi m0ssgeil,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an ongoing issue with your mobile and it hasn't been repaired when you sent in previously. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
m0ssgeil
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just a wee update for anyone that cares to read this !

As per my previous thread i had to return my phone for a 4th repair. Unfortunately I had to reschedule the re delivery of my phone asI was away from home.

No worries I thought,  just organized it through DPD, and got mu planned date that I wanted. Nice and easy ....................................Or so I thought.

Just checked the DPD app on my ancient phone that I'm now having to use as my present Virgin phone is in the delivery system and find that my parcel is now on it way back to Virgin at their request

Was I notified of this ....................... Of course not !!

Virgin yet again this only proves that your customer service is non existent.

Oh and if any moderators happen to read this,  would love to hear your comments on this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi m0ssgeil,

I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
m0ssgeil
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For all those good folks out there following this thread, I have another update

I have spent over an hour over today and yesterday to the helpline regarding my returned phone.

No one at the help line can find it !!

Again is there someone that I can deal directly with.

I have an outstanding complaint with virgin, who promised to call within a fortnight to resolve this........................... I'm still waiting.

I just hope it wasn't the manager that was supposed to call me before the end of business on Monday ............ I'm still waiting on him/her to stop playing Candy crush and call me !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi m0ssgeil,

I have responded to your PM with more information about your complaint. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos