Menu
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

esignature..where??!

Me too..I only got a link to the agreement but can't see where you sign electronicly. Anyone know please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: esignature..where??!

Hi LilMo

Sorry to hear you had some issues signed your electronic agreement.

It's a few days since your post, I just wanted to check if you managed to get this sorted out? 

Many thanks 

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mark no I didn't get it sorted at all. But I had a very terrible ordeal with the team over the phone telling me all sorts of wrong stuff ie..one said my contract was due for upgrade next month so I could go ahead and do it now over phone..I was cut off that call and you can NEVER get speaking to the same person twice so had to stsrt from stratch with her also then this new person told me no I wasn't due for upgrade now who's right cause I don't know?
I was given 2 contacts to sign I was able to sign one the other as ive said had NO box to do it in so I cudnt possibly sign it. IN the end as I was on the phone altogether over 2hrs between getting passed from pillar to post I had had enough I was at boiling point by this time so I told whoever was on other end to scrub round it all I don't want them now I was messed about to much by them. Oh and another thing I was told that when my texts go over a certain amount of characters that's when it becomes an mms well she said that didn't matter just continue on ignore that pop up but I have been told since it does matter as I will be charged more for an mms message.
NOW I ask you Mark would you not be pulling your hair out by all this to?
I asked to change 1 of the contracts ones my husbands to an S7 Samsung instead of the 2 J5s I picked but cause I was told 1 contract wasn't due and I'd have to pay out of it that was when I said forget it all don't want any. BUT cause I'd signed for 1 that J5 arrived I let hubby take it.
But tell me this Mark as makes no sense to me..They said the other sim only contract is due an upgrade and phone and they sent 1 mobile already surely I can still upgrade other contract a now also. WOULD you be as so kind to sort it all out for me please as I refuse to ring them again I couldn't go through any more hassle from Virgin team.
The irony of all this too is it was THEM who first rang me about our tv package to add on Sky channel free too.
Sorry so long but it was a long battle.
Maureen
0 Kudos
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mark sorry it's me again. Just want to ask if you understand my last loosing post in reply to your question. I'm sure your thinking I would rather not have asked her now..I couldn't blame you.
One contract is my husbands and other 1 is mine. BUT this is prb were it gets complicated..my husband is the account holder he is down as MY mobile number and I'm on his..Means I'm the one who's supposed to have the sim only contract and his is phone and sim but here's where it gets bit scudywiff we swop it..He uses sim only and I use phone contract. THE J5 that came was white which I ordered I ordered same mobile in black surely this means the white phone that arrived which the letter was in MY NAME was an upgrade for ME and I was told I wasn't due one. the black mobile didn't come cause I cudnt sign it's contract online.
Can you get it Mark I do hope so. I asked for my choice to be changed to an S7 but sure it all got messy on phone with them.
I was going to call into their shop in town as that's how I got upgraded before..So much less hassle..But can't get the will to do it.
I would still like to upgrade to an S7 and think I deserve a discount of some sort for all the messing about I've had with Virgin.
I would never recommend upgrading via phone never nevery never.
Hope to hear from you Mark please.
0 Kudos
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mark please!!!!l

Hey Mark what about getting back to me please I keep looking everyday for one but..no none there.
I wrote 2 very long posts explaining everything between me and VM.
A reply would be really appreciated.
Thank you
Maureen
0 Kudos
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mark please!!!!l

Mark I've just posted to you but I've put it on Community Natter instead of Community Chat. Could you read please the 2 very long posts I've put on first on Community Chat as the other post is just asking for a reply as it would be gratefully appreciated.
Maureen
Lordbless
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi LilMo,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that there's been a problem with your e-signature for your order.

Please give us a call on 0800 052 0238 so that we can access your account and get your order sorted out. Unfortunately, this is something that the Forum Team aren't able to process. 

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mark please!!!!l

Hi LilMo,

We'd be grateful if you didn't request support for the same issue across multiple threads as it can make it more difficult for us to assist you effectively and also impacts us helping out other customers.

I've responded to your post here: esignature..where??!

Thanks,

0 Kudos
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Firstly I didn't know I had done that placed it in two different threads sorry about that didn't mean to. Perhaps because no one was getting back to me after the ordeal I had with Virgin on the phone I wont be ringing them anymore, only to cancel our package with them for our TV/landline, which I have done as its just way to expensive nearly £100 per month £91 last bill but they said they could offer me a cheaper package at £94 per month I don't think they were very good at maths at school.

I never did get my contract for my mobile sorted out, as one told me it was due for upgrade this month, Nov, other said no its not yet and wouldn't give me a date then I went to the shop in town the lad was sorting it and said yes your due now for an upgrade but because they had did 3 credit checks on phone with me he would have to ring and find out if it can go ahead because 3 is all you are allowed, though it was only 2 they did.  Anyway he never rang me in morning as he said he would do so I rang them, was told again no your contract doesn't end till Apr next year.....how come so many conflicting answers, I know you have nothing to do with that team but seems they are much the same with other customers too.

Ah well Im just going to wait until Sky get into the mobile world as that's who we have went with for TV package at £40 less than Virgin and all same package as we had.

I would never have moved from Virgin with mobiles or TV but have just had enough lately with them, when you never bother them and get this sort of treatment its no wonder people are pulling their hair out.

Maureen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi LilMo,

Thanks for getting back to us. I appreciate that this is not an ideal situation in which you are understandably unhappy with the situation.

If you change your mind and would like for us to get this sorted out for you, please call in on the Freephone number provided in my last post.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos