Menu
JenniWhite
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

desperate to get a replacement mobile under 14 day gtee

New to Virgin mobile ordered phone but not able to use it. So sent back 12th October under the 14 day guarantee. I cannot get customer service (789) to provide a new replacement.  They say the same every time I call waiting on a release. No one calls me back.  I sent a letter -signed for on 27th October - still no call. Still no replacement phone.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: desperate to get a replacement mobile under 14 day gtee

Ok until the phone you sent back is received, inspected, passes the inspection and is removed from your account they can't send you a different phone. I would expect it to be resolved in the coming week ,but can't promise.

If the phone was damaged in anyway, then it's a hole different ball game, but I'm assuming it was in good order when you returned it Smiley Happy

I'd call again on Tuesday as the returns stuff is only worked on during weekdays and Monday catches up the returns completed
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: desperate to get a replacement mobile under 14 day gtee

Hi JenniWhite, 

I am terribly sorry to hear about the experience you had with your new Virgin Mobile. 

I have been able to locate your account and notice that you have now received a new device. 

If you need any help with your new device then you can visit our help guides [Here]

I hope you have a better experience with the new device you have chosen. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos