Menu
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

data usage

I have   unlimited   data  on my mobile sim,       yet the other day when  virgin  broadband went down  I put my mobile sim card into my dongle  to   carry on surfing the web on my laptop,  now  out of curiosity  I have just  logged on to  see my usage,   and   it says  5.03mb   used  and 1018.97mb  remaining,  so why ? if I have unlimited dater   does   it state   my remainder ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 11 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: data usage

For the airtime allowances, if you click on "details" just below it - it will list as 1200 mins + unlimited Virgin to Virgin minutes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

sorry data not dater
0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

just checked again      the log has been updated     850mb  remaining  173mb   used  !!!!!!

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Does your online account show that the sim is actually an 'Unlimited Data' one ? - I'm just wondering if they have put you on the wrong tariff.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I shall  be ringing them tomorrow,   I have just checked my allowance  and it is set at 1 gb   Which is very odd,   I have never used   my data allowance before,   but  I am certain  that   when I   looked at it in the past    it said unlimited    but  I might be wrong

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully they will be able to sort this out with you.

Please let us know how you get on with it.
-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

they say   it was always  set at 1 kb     as   stated   it must be because I've never used it until now   and not  noticed the   allowance  cheers  

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

OK, so it was supposed to be a 1GB allowance (rather than unlimited) ?  At least you have got it clarified now.

-

colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

so THEY   say  I've  got no way of  checking   if it was   right or wrong   previously !!!!!

0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

and here's another   contradiction,    my  calls   are  listed in my tariff as 1200  mins,    but when I look at   my    remaining    on the graph  it  says   unlimited,   very odd,    see    pictures  >>>>>>>>>tariff ,,.PNGmy tariff.PNG    

0 Kudos