Menu
newts
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

customer service - sim card not arrived

I've been waiting since last sunday for a sim card to arrive (told 3-5 working days by cs staff) I rang CS today to find out what was happening, nobody litened to my query, jusy bland repetition from screen prompt. I requested to speak to someone about cancelling & they were only interested in up selling me to pay more per month instead of sorting the issues or cancelling my contract. The CS staff are just automatons reading from a prompt screen without ever listening to or answering my questions.

I would like to speak to someone from the UK team & discuss the issues.

newts
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service - sim card not arrived

Is there anybody on this forum who can help me?

Please dont suggest phoning 789, i've already wasted 3 hours on this today

I'm just getting the runaround with phoning customer service, everyone is just passing the buck.

0 Kudos
DB9
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I ordered too last Sunday and not had sim arrive either. Was going to try emailing them but nigh impossible find an address to send to, I have had a bill through however so at least I know I on their system.If not here by tomorrow Im gonna get annoyed. 

0 Kudos
newts
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have to say that I'm disappointed, having come here looking for help that none has been forthcoming.  This was my last resort into getting some answers from virgin mobile. This forum is no more help than the customer service phone line. Another customer  that's  cancelling bb, TV, phone & 3 mobile contracts. Thanks for nothing VM

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi newts,

I've responded to your original post about this issue here: Slow delivery time for sim card. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post on the Forum. 

If you haven't received your SIM card yet, please let me know and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi DB9,

I'm sorry that it's taken longer than expected for the delivery of your SIM card. Royal Mail deliveries can take up to 7 working days. Have you received your SIM card yet?

If not, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
newts
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

Unfortunately this just like the sim card is too little to late. 

Very frustrating episode 7days for royal mail 1rst class delivery is nonsense, especially when it was dispatched within 24hrs of ordering. 

Any ways contract cancelled........... 

0 Kudos