Menu
kevinmelanie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

contract

Hi to the group new user

I signed up for a new LG K8 mobile with a free tablet signed up one day got the phone the next day fast service so I thought any way it turns out I only sighed up for the mobile only so to cut a long story short and several phone calls to the virgin media mobile team I sent the phone back in the bag they sent out to me that was Friday 2nd December on Monday I phoned to see what happens next only to be told the phone had not arrived back this is strange I explained to them what had happened and the man says no problem I will transfer you and they will send out a new phone with a free tablet this did not happen phoned again Tuesday and Wednesday and on Thursday only to be told they will phone me on Wednesday the 14th December the point I want to make is that a order can be placed one day and you get it the next but when you have to send something back it takes over a week and the problems still not resolved with todays technology and the postal system so good why take so long to process a return and to re send a order

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract

Hey kevinmelanie, 

Welcome to the community!

I’m so sorry to hear about the delay in getting you the mobile phone and tablet that you have ordered, I would like to take a look into this for you. 

To access your account I will have to request some information from you, so shortly I will send you a private message, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

I look forward to speaking to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos