Menu
chest
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

consumer underwriting services

I have been with virgin media and mobile for years,so in July i received a call advising me i was due for an upgrade on my 2 mobile and was offered an i phone5s thats when my problems started i said ok go ahead and was told i failed the check, bearing in mind i have never missed a payment on 2 phones and virgin media begged me to stay with them 2 days before i was gonna go to sky, any wayi have spoken to numerous cs advisors who allsaid this must be a mistake it must be a computer error and they will sort it out, so end of september i wrote to consumer underwriting services it is now 2nd November and still not had a reply, so again i phoned customer services to find out numerous forms have been put through and lots of credit checks, absolutely disgusted, nobody seems to know what they are doing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: consumer underwriting services

Hi Chest,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had to go through so much regarding the credit checks. This isn't what we like to see at all.

I'm afraid we have very limited control over the credit check system on our side. So we can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password? You can PM me by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: consumer underwriting services

Hi Chest,

Have you heard any more regarding the credit issue?

Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos