Menu
Marniecotten
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

complaint

Having given the full months notice I cancelled my mobile account in October as I am no longer in the uk. However to retain the number I was offered a sim only 5 a month contract. At the end of November 78 was deducted from my bank account - I called and was told I would receive a full refund of this money and the account would transfer to 5 a month. In December no refund arrived in fact the account showed another 50 owing. I cancelled the direct debit and said I was now entitled to two months refund. In January another bill had accumulated and the person on the phone said she could only permit one 35 refund. I now have a further bill accumulated with roaming charges even though my phone does not make or receive calls!!! How can I get the promised refund and requested tarrif - every one I speak to gives me a different story and whatever they promise does not get done!! I asked to deal in writing and they said NO! I cant find the complaints form either. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

Hi Marniecotten,

after cancelling your contract, I don't understand why you didn't just retain the mobile number on a Pay As You Go SIM if you weren't planning on using a monthly tariff.

However here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos