Menu
saidu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancelling my account

I called to discuss cancelation of my 30 day rolling sim on 15th august 2016. An email was sent to notify me about leaving virgin media. I called on 10th September 2016 to verify if my account will be closing this coming week, to my surprise i was told that there is no not of cancellation on the account. I'm extremely dissatisfied as I had faith that Virgins cancellation team would deal with it properly. I found that the lady on the phone was of no use as she didn't have a clear understanding or answer as to my request hadn't been fulfilled. This matter is an error on Virgin Media's part. 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelling my account

You will need to cal 789 if you still have the email raise a complaint, ask for a manager you can forward the email to them it can then be sorted for you

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelling my account

In my experience on trying to resolve problems speaking with virgin call  Centre staff I've come to the conclusion it's impossible for them to help you as none off them has a clue what they're talking about themselves that's if you're lucky enough to get connected to one you can actually understand good luck 

0 Kudos