Menu
sg3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

can't login to mobile account or top up - Frustrated.

I needed to login to my mobile account this morning to top up my account. I'd forgotten to do so and my data bundle didn't renew as a result.

But as usual I can't log into the mobile site. I constantly get password is incorrect -although I know it is not and I try all variations of it to be sure. I ring up and password is accepted on phone but customer rep can't top up my account for some reason. Tells me to try online in a few hours. I try a few hours later to login but I STILL can't. It won't even let me reset the password - site just crashes. I ring again - again password is accepted on phone but rep still can't top up my phone. Tells me I have to buy a voucher to top up - not exactly convenient. and what if the voucher doesn't work either?

This would not be so frustrating if it didn't happen EVERY single time I try to login to the Virgin mobile site - and it has been like this for years!

I can't top up or check payment cards if I CAN'T even login to the site in the first place. VERY, VERY frustrating.

I've stuck with my Virgin SIM for a long time as it's cheap but am very close to giving it up and going to another company.

0 Kudos
Su123
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't login to mobile account or top up - Frustrated.

I had the same problem when using my iPad and safari , to solve this I had to download google chrome .

now I can login.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SG3,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had issues when trying to log in to your Virgin Mobile account. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Can you let me know what browser you're using? We'd suggest trying a few such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SG3,

Are you still having issues logging into your account?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos