Menu
HairyHamster
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

can log into my account

I have the virgin media app on my phone but I am wanting to go from the VIP sim to a contract phone ( So I can give my daughter my current phone ). However no matter what I try I can not log into my Virgin mobile account.

I have tried everything there is. When I try to do a password recovery it says my email address is not recognised. When I try to register it says my number is not a virgin number....this is a joke.

Customer services is appalling, Virgin sell 4G phones but wont give us a 4G service ( even though they use the EE 4G network ) unless we have a business account....reasons to leave are stacking up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: can log into my account

Hi HairyHamster,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm very sorry to hear of the difficulties you've faced when trying to upgrade your account.

I appreciate your poor experience with Customer Services but I'm baffled as to why you've had no success with him. As far as I can tell this should be a straight forward upgrade.

Have you tried upgrading in store? You can see where your local store is by searching here.

I hope this information helps and you're able to successfully upgrade this time.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
HairyHamster
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I havent been able to get time to get to a store. I am self employed and working around 18 hrs a day at the moment Smiley Sad . I phoned 789 to explain my login issues today and they set me up however the system is not accepting the details they have given me. I have tried to restet the password yet it wont recognise my email address and again If I try to register it wont accept my phone number. ARGHHHHHHH!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HairyHamster,

How are you getting on with this currently?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I'll do all I can to help Smiley Happy

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos