Menu
rogers1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

call 789 to be told to call 789

Hi i have payed my bill and been told my services will be back on with in a hour still no services 3 hours later i have re booted my phone still wont work tried calling 789 and get a message to ring 789 and line goes dead help please i have no other phone to call from i need my services up and running.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: call 789 to be told to call 789

Hi Rogers1980,

Welcome to our forum Smiley Happy

It can take up to 24 hours for your service to be back up and running with us. Can you let me know if you're still having issues?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi rogers1980,

you may be able to contact someone here: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile not working > Chat online.

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away. 

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

msh03
Just joined
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. I have used the E-Top card supplied and paid my bill as my mobile tariff is a sim only plan, i was issued with a E-Top card as well. I am still receiving the message stating 'call 789 to get your service up and running' and when I call 789 it repeats the same message. I am really upset with the service i'm receiving, when I was with EE they at lest gave me one additional month of service when I missed as payment but virgin disconnects you few days after, how in considerate, they do not seem to understand when someone misses a payment or a payment doesn't go out of the account it might be the case they are low on cash until they get paid in the next couple of weeks. 

rogers1980 wrote:

Hi i have payed my bill and been told my services will be back on with in a hour still no services 3 hours later i have re booted my phone still wont work tried calling 789 and get a message to ring 789 and line goes dead help please i have no other phone to call from i need my services up and running.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
rogers1980
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

my contract is up in august maybe they don't want me as a costumer anymore i have missed out on work last night due to this problem and this isn't the first time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Rogers1980,

Welcome to our forum Smiley Happy

It can take up to 24 hours for your service to be back up and running with us. Can you let me know if you're still having issues?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
woodski
Settling in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem. If Virgin want me to sort out my account (which is still suspended more than a week after my payment) then they have to meet me half way. Only having a chargeable number to call and no other available means of contact is not acceptable in 2016! As far as I'm concerned, Virgin have broken their contract with me by not providing delivering the service I'm paying for. Will be seeking legal advice.

0 Kudos
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I dont know the ins and outs of your payment, but have you called to see they actually have received it ?

0 Kudos