Menu
Rosietee77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

account

Keep getting hundreds of premium text on my account. Added then credited. no luck with customer service per usual

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: account

And ?......................
0 Kudos
Rosietee77
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cant get them removed and I am worried in case they stop crediting them. I would have a bill for hundreds of pounds

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosietee77,

I've responded to your post here: Premium Text Messages. In order to discuss this further, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat:  Contact Us.

Please get in touch so that we can access your account and look into this for you.

Many Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Rosietee77
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Spent weeks on the phone, was promised return phone calls which did not materialise. Nothing was done your customer service is a complete joke. I now have a new number requested by myself. Was very angry when they suggested charging me for it. Not a happy chappy. Was promised a reduction on my holiday bill, we will see.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosietee77

I'm massively sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your phone service, has anyone been in touch since your last post?

As we'd need to fully clear security in order to discuss this issue I'm not able to help via the forum as much as I'd like. Give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin line or 0345 6000 789 from any other and we'll do what we can to help.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, I'd love to hear how you get on and we'll be here should there be anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rosietee77
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No, no-one has contacted me and ringing 789 is a complete waste of time.  I will just go on the same merry go round

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosietee77, 

Sorry to hear you have been having some trouble with your bills. In order for me to take a bit of a closer look I am going to drop you a private message to clear some security. 

Just take a look in the message envelope on the top right and I will try and help you out as best as I can.

Many Thanks 
Mike 

0 Kudos