Menu
davegthomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ZTE KIS 3 mobile phone

My wife has the above model complete with a Virgin Mobile security Seal. The battery has started to expire fairly rapidly. I have tried Virgin Mobile support to get a replacement battery and was told they do not supply batteries. I rang ZTE who told me that this model mobile was made for Virgin and they are responsible for all problems.

Can somebody tell me the reference number of the battery and where I can purchase a replacement battery that will not damage the phone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ZTE KIS 3 mobile phone

Hi davegthomas,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem with the battery life of your ZTE Kis 3 mobile. 

If your wife's phone is less than 12 months old, then we would replace the battery if it's faulty, but if it's over 12 months old you will have to arrange for the replacement battery. 

If you need further help on how to access the battery, please have a look at our online Help & Support page for this: Virgin Mobile phone support.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos