Menu
Eugene27
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

Like many of your contributors .I am having a horrendous experience with getting something delivered by Yodel.

I have received e mails , had webchats , rearranged delivery and nothing has happened.

I have also found Virgin's Customer Services equally as poor.

The problem started because Virgin informed that i could not change the original delivery details until Yodel has booked a delivery. So the saga began with a delivery being made to my home when I informed Virgin that I wanted the delivery made to where I work.

I have just asked to speak to a Customer Services Manager and was told they were on another call and they would ring back, which of course has not happened.

Frustrated

North London

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

Sadly Yodels customer and general service is well below Virgins, and that's saying something, normally a first time contract new phone needs to be delivered to the home address, an anti fraud thing I understand, if it's a contract renewal then they should be able to change the delivery address for you, but as your finding out its a pain.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eugene27

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your delivery.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've spoken to our team and received / activated your handset. I hope things are working as they should at the momentMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Eugene27
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Craig. I did eventually get the phone . However, after 3 days the touchscreen stopped working and I have had to get it exchanged. So I have had to submit myself to the rigours of the delivery service.I hope this time the system work a bit better.

Eugene

0 Kudos
Eugene27
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Craig.The new handset had to be replaced.Virgin arranged the delivery for today.I checked the tracking history and found out it can not be delivered today.Even though I confirmed last night that the delivery would be made today.I now have to take a day off work on Monday as Yodel can not rearrange the delivery until it has been attempted.Yodel can not give a time even Am or Pm would help.I am at my wits end.Is the second time I have had to go through this.
0 Kudos