Menu
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

Hello everyone! I have recieved an email from VM saying my mobile phone is on the way and I was given a order reference and told I could see the progress of the delivery using it, but when using Yodel I get the message 'Sorry, we couldn't find your parcel details. Please check and try again.' as seeing it's due for delivery today I would imagine it was already at their main depot/in transit, I've also seen that I'm not the only one that's had this issue with Yodel, is it time to change? Would be great if someone could tell me options

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

It's ages since I've looked at this so my knowledge might be a bit hazy.

But what you need is the tracking number not the order number. If it is not on any of the order e-mails you'll need to phone VM Mobile on 789 (VM mobile - free) or 0345 6000 789 (chargeable) and ask them for it.

VM, like loads of other companies, use Yodel because it is "competitive" (i.e cheap).

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

But the email that I got from VM stated 'You can keep an eye on your order through our delivery partner Yodel's site - just enter your unique order reference number.' 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

OK - but I'm sure I've seen posts on this site that refer to a separate tracking number - which is why I wrote. Yodel's system could be down.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Well, thanks for trying but I don't quite think that's the problem
0 Kudos
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

bump
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoanneCurtis,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry you haven't been able to track your delivery. I'm afraid I can't check this from my side due to DPA. Please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoanneCurtis,

How did you get on with this in the end?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

It was sent to the wrong address it was sent to a road with a similar name not too far away from me and the people at the wrong house signed for it and kept it and Virgin aren't doing much about it, I rang in Saturday about it and the woman at VM said yeah it's fine, the phone had been activated but they blocked it and everything would be sorted, I then rang 2 days later, apparently the phone call on Saturday never happened and nothing was being sorted about it, so to be honest **bleep**ty customer support from you guys.

0 Kudos
martinmer
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I received an email today advising:

Your shiny new package from Virgin Media is on its way to you! We'll deliver your order on 08/06/2015. You can keep an eye on your order through our delivery partner Yodel's site - just enter your unique order reference number.  

Order reference: xxxxxx 

I have attempted to enter the order reference number in a variety of YODEL websites, but each time get  a message

"Sorry, we couldn't find your parcel details. Please check and try again."

OR "Invalid Parcel Number"

Please could you advise which website URL should be used for tracking, or whether the information provided in the email is invalid?

https://www.yodel.co.uk/receiving.aspx

http://tracking.yodel.co.uk/wrd/run/WT_XTRACK_PW 

http://www.track-parcel.co.uk/yodel

0 Kudos