Menu
spuduk3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yodel delivery issues

ordered a new phone online, was supposed to be delivered today between 7am to 9m but surprise it wasnt delivered,  from their tracking number it was shown to arrive at their farnborough depot at 8.30 this morning.                                                                                                                                              waited til around 17.30 then cheekily decided to chase up on the delivery, used yodel webchat thing which is not brilliant,  only to find out that it wasnt going to be delivered and the excuse they came out with was "as per my request" my delivery wouldnt be coming to day, i told them that i never made that request but asked them what time it was made, was told that it was made at 14.19 that day, i first contacted them about delivery around 5.30 so wasnt me at 14.19                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          not happy that they have put the blame on me for non delivery, did contact virgin mobile and told them what happened they were very helpful and were very apologetic when it wasnt their fault.  did speak to a few different people at yodel only one was sort of helpful, t is supposed to be delivered 2moro and have been told my delivery window will be a lot shorter than today but will believe that when it happens and im half expecting another excuse from yodel on another non delivery                                                                                                                                                                                                                          virgin seriously needs to dump yodel as their courier, their reputation is in in the sewers, maybe the company who owns virgin should set up their own delivery service, then at least any delivery problems would be their fault and im sure then deliveries would be a lot better, if not then they would lose customers

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel delivery issues

Yodel are crap,,

Yet another post by a staff member just altering something and not making a valid  contribution to the thread

0 Kudos