Menu
davwhite1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong account messages

I had to join this community in the hope I can get through to someone that they are sending me emails for an account I don't have.

I have had the initial thanks for joining email and a couple of others.

Today I received this

Hello

The bill for your Virgin Media mobile 07757****** is online now and ready to view. To pick it up simply login or register at Your Account.

The balance of £10.00 will be taken by Direct Debit on or immediately after 14 November 2016.

Got a question about your bill? Please click here for help.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team

I am in Australia and have nothing to do with this and it was hopeless to reply or try and email someone.

So this account holder is receiving no email.

Hope someone picks up on this.

David

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong account messages

Hi David,

Thank you for getting in touch via the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you have been receiving emails directed to one of our new customers. The email address set up on the account is self-entered upon registration, so looks like the wrong email address details have been set up.

I have now removed this address, so you should stop receiving emails regarding this account.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
davwhite1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong account messages

Thank you Terri

0 Kudos