Hi, I sent my phone for repair, and it could not be fixed so I was supplied with a new different phone. It is now over a week and my original phone is still listed against my account. I tried entering the new IMEI number in the hope that it would kick the system... Silly me, it now shows the new IMEI number against the old phone :-(
Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your new handset hasn't been updated on your account. Has this been sorted out for your since your last post?
If it hasn't, I'll be happy to look into this for you. I'll need to take more information from you first, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.
Sorry that this hasn't updated on your account yet. I can verify that it is showing the correct handset and IMEI number on your account. I'll check back with you after your next account refresh date to verify if this has updated on your account.
Your reply is very confusing in that you say you have verified my account has been updated yet my account hasn't updated and to wait for the next refresh date. So it either has updated or it hasn't updated it cannot be both.
Apologies for the confusion. Your account on the Virgin Mobile system is showing the correct handset and IMEI number. Your online account hasn't updated the details from the main systems account until your next refresh date. Once the online account has updated your handset details should be correct.