Menu
abszaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Written Complaint............No Reply?

I sent a letter of complaint, nearly two weeks ago, and have received no acknowledgement.  I sent it Special Delivery, and it has been received.  It was a complaint, about Customer Service, and my landline telephone. What is the next formal step?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Written Complaint............No Reply?

Hi abszaz,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

In that it states:

"Your letter will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt and we aim to resolve all written complaints within 28 days of receipt."

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Elenna
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello there ,
look at this link , it's a great idea and very helpful , good luck , i hope it helps E.

www.resolver.co.uk/companies/moneysupermarket-com-complaints
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sadly there are cases I'd not replying for six weeks or more, a dire complaints service tbo
0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

J0hn wrote:
Sadly there are cases I'd not replying for six weeks or more, a dire complaints service tbo

You will be lucky to get a reply at all...

I wrote 3 times, got a 'standard reply' (scripted) stating I would receive a reply within 28 days, of course, I didn't, so wrote again, quoting the complaint number, and again, received a 'standard'  'you will receive a reply within 28 days' letter..

Again, I didn't, (surprise, surprise) so again wrote, again quoting the complaint number..again, I received the now standard 'sheet of toilet paper' with the 'you will receive a reply within 28 days' which totally ignored the fact I had told them I had written twice before, had a complaint number, and had been promised replies twice previously!!  

All they do, is send out a standard 'bullpoo' letter...I NEVER received a reply, and that was after 13 weeks!! I finally gave up!!!

VM treat official complaints with complete distain, and have no real interest in resolving them, which is why people resort to Cicas and Ofcom, etc..

VM are their own worst enemy, hoping by ignoring peoples complaints, they will just go away!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'd try this from Martin lewis, the money saving expert guy

http://www.resolver.co.uk/

Use an Android or Apple phone via their app and it will record that as well, if virgin are not on their list and I'd be amazed an email to. Support @resolver.co.uk ask them and they will add virgin templates

Using this means they can deny all they like buts it's documented and they will not have a leg to stand on

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi abszaz,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry that you haven't received a response to your written complaint. AlexKid is correct that you should have receive acknowledgement for your letter of complaint and depending on the issue, it can take up to 28 days to respond.

I would like to look into this for you, to see if I can help with this, but I will need to verify your details. I will send you a private message for this. Please check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos