Menu
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wife billed for cancelled account

Ordered two sims for my wife in error. Phoned virgin who said throw one out don't want and cancel dd and they cancel their end. We agreed one keeping. Then later letter came in said over due payment. Phoned again. Told ignore it as cancelled and only one on system was the agreed one and cancelled one would not come off perm till 19 March. Today she got an email saying bill for this one dated 18 th March due in April Checked her profile and deleted one still on it and this 21st. Oddly the cancelled one incurred additional charges of £2.40 yet she still leaving present provider so no virgin sims been near her phone yet. Can we just get the agreed cancelled one off once and for all as don't want to be a monthly event.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife billed for cancelled account

Hi andersonglasgow,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you've had a problem getting the SIM card account cancelled and that you have been billed for this. 

Please contact us direct on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so that we can get this cancelled for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks reply. All sorted. Turned out account for that particular sim was on system to come off on the 19 March and bill issued 18. Assured was defo not on system and ignore as date issued was day before came off. Was a dealt with to usual highest standard. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

andersonglasgow wrote:
Thanks reply. All sorted. Turned out account for that particular sim was on system to come off on the 19 March and bill issued 18. Assured was defo not on system and ignore as date issued was day before came off. Was a dealt with to usual highest standard. Thanks again.

Just make sure you actually receive a credit on your account, or better still a refund.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos