Menu
n0thappy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why use Yodel to send out phones!

I've just waited in all day to have a phone delivered by Yodel to be told they couldn't access my property, which was a load of BS! I am fuming! Then when I try to call both Yodel and Virgin I was told they are both shut until Monday.  Anyone else have this problem?  I've just signed a new contract with them but now i regret it already. We have broadband, Tivo and landline with them, think it could be time to cancel everything with Virgin and go with a reliable company. It's impossible to contact Virgin, hence my rant in here.  Anyone recommend a reliable company?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why use Yodel to send out phones!

Price of course, cheap as chips for Virgin a star customer for them, service levels seem on line with Virgins service levels nowadays
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why use Yodel to send out phones!

Hi n0thappy, 

Welcome to the Community. First of all can I start by apologising for the delivery issues you had with Yodel over the weekend. 

I have been able to locate your account and can now see that your parcel has now been delivered. I would like to give you an answer as to why Yodel were not able to access your property but all deliveries are on an individual basis and would involve us contacting yodel to see if the driver noted why this was. 

If you would like to find out more information about why it did not turn up on the advised date please give our team a call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other number and somebody will then be able to contact yodel and work out what went wrong for you. 

Please accept my apologies for the delay and a member of the team will be around should you need any further assistance. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos