Menu
gooner_62
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why does my account show 2 tariffs for call minutes and texts

On checking my account today I now see 2 sets of tariffs for minutes and texts, the latest being unlimited for both. Can someone please explain why these conflicting tariffs are shown for the same period?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why does my account show 2 tariffs for call minutes and texts

The first page you see when logging in is the summary page, this page has shown unlimited airtime since the day the new software was released.  To see your real allowance, you need to click the "view my recent usage" tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gooner_62,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for any confusion caused on our part. This is more than likely an online account error. So we can be sure of this, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

The team on the phone can make sure all is well.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gooner_62
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken to your colleague on 789 and wasted my time as he didn't understand that I wanted the matter clarifying. I still don't know why Virgin persist with offshore service desks as they have been proven to be a waste of customers time. If someone would care to explain why my account page shows 2 sets of details I shall be only too pleased. My contract is for 100 mins, 250 texts and 250 Gb data for £10.25 each month. Immediately below this on the account information it shows that I have unlimited minutes and unlimited texts. I have no objections to the latter, which I am unlikely to use, but I feel someone should check this apparent error out.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The first page you see when logging in is the summary page, this page has shown unlimited airtime since the day the new software was released.  To see your real allowance, you need to click the "view my recent usage" tab.

BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
gooner_62
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Teabag, so VM are quite happy to let their customers believe they have been given unlimited services then.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Would not go as far to say their happy about.

When the new online account system came out, it had a lot of bugs/problems with it, some have been fixed, but there are still alot that needs fixing.

Let's just hope who ever wrote/running the software never got paid top money for it. :-)

0 Kudos