Menu
Bilgeon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why do my Virgin mobile bills get sent to an old email address?

Before I subscribed to Virginmedia I had a btinternet.com email address and I eventually moved over to a Virginmedia address which my profiles on the VM websites (main and mobile) reflect.

However when I receive emails for my Virginmedia mobile account charges every month they are always emailed to the btinternet.com account (which I set up to forward to VM). I am trying to wind down all my subscriptions on the btinernet.com account so I can close it but this is one issue that is preventing me from doing so. Is there anyone at VM Mobile who can help here?.... it doesn't occur with invoices sent for Broadband/TV/Telephone just the VM Mobile invoices. I called last year and spoke to the help desk (Imran ticket number PO2644353) but they couldn't get to the bottom of it and I was hoping that my recent new contract with VM Mobile might fix things but it hasn't.

Help please!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do my Virgin mobile bills get sent to an old email address?

Hi Bilgeon

Sorry you're having issues with your eBilling on mobile still being received at the old email address.

In order to change the email address used for your bills, just log into your mobile account online here and select 'Billing'.

You'll see an 'info box' on the right hand side with your Mobile account number and name listed and the following text below:

How you received this bill:

eBill, email notification to name@address.co.uk when your bill is ready each month Change now.

If you click that 'Change now' button from that page and then the 'Want to change your settings?' option on the following page, you can change the email address your bills are sent to.

You can also change over to SMS alerts if you like - you can still log into your account online to view the bill in full.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Bilgeon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark, that was perfect and all set now. Thanks for the feedback.

It's not the most intuitive way of finding something and certainly the Virgin help desk didn't know the answer when I called them....they referred me to technical teams who checked the database(s) and still no joy. Might I suggest an item in your knowledge base might be useful for the future?

But thankfully it's all solved now.... so thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bilgeon

I'm glad you've got this sorted now.

Apologies again for the issues you experienced and for taking the time to offer this feedback.

Do give me a shout if there's anything else I can help with.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos