Menu
arshad421
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can't Virgin respect its customers who are with them for long time.? SO LEFT AND FEEL HAPPY

I am very happy and satisfied to leave Virgin today as aBroadband, TV and Landline phone contract.I was with Virgin Media for last 7 years and with Virgin Mobile for almost one year. Last Year I requested for a LG mobile phone as I wanted to have Virgin Mobile but was refused that my credit score was not that much that I can have it. I got in touch with Virgin top people and was cleared and got the phone. On 29th March.2017 I wanted to switch from 3 Mobile to Virgin mobile but was again refused for a normal Samsung J3 which is of arround £100.00. Same objection. and instead was asked to have LG K3 which is a rubish phone. I don't know why I was asked those questions which don't fit for any deal that what I am going to do with phone and many more. I have been paying maximum money to virgin and never ever failed to delay any payment. Today I had to leave and get rid of Virgin and even asked two of my family friends to do so whom I did recomend.THey are also doing so. I am happy. The staff of Virgin (some of them) are ruining reputation of Virgin.Was isulted and now satisfied.

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't Virgin respect its customers who are with them for long time.? SO LEFT AND FEEL HAPPY

So your complaint is that because of your low credit score they wouldn't give you the phone you wanted?

Because here's a tip, credit score > loyalty, if you're a credit risk they won't give you something like this just because you've been with them, sure it might influence their choice if your score was borderline but without the full facts it looks like you were just refused based on your credit score, which is normal

0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't Virgin respect its customers who are with them for long time.? SO LEFT AND FEEL HAPPY

If this is due to a genuine low credit score, then fair enough. I have however noticed a couple of other people being refused by Virgin Mobile based on credit score yet claiming that there is nothing to cause it and​ their Experion check showing no problems. May just be a coincidence and I know there is more to a credit score than Experion rating.
0 Kudos
arshad421
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply, My credit check was rechecked last year when I was refused and was found perfect and I was given the contract. But this happened again this time and I did not go for a recheck. It might be a policy of Virgin. Its fine.

0 Kudos