Menu
Bear75
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why Can't I Get My New Phone?

I ordered a new Samsung Galaxy S7 in August - I didn't like it.  The Android interface feels like such a step back from IOS.  I exercised my right to return it and arranged with customer service that I would instead receive an iPhone 6S for just a few pounds more a month.

The iPhone 6S 64gb I ordered never turned up.
I have attempted to phone 4 times now, with hours wasted with the landline phone attached to my ear, without being able to speak to an advisor.  I have spoken on chat windows instead, where your question never seems to be read properly and the 'advice' is that it is now more expensive a month and "we'll let you know if it comes back in stock..."

PLEASE help me!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why Can't I Get My New Phone?

Hi Bear75, 

Really sorry to hear about your problems upgrading. I was able to locate the account for you and noticed the upgrades admin team did try and get in touch with you. If they haven't managed to get hold of you my apologies.

I will try my best to assist you further so I will send you a private message asking for a few bits of information. Keep an eye on the message envelope in the top right hand side for me. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos
Bear75
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why Can't I Get My New Phone?

Hi Mike,

I finally got through...

VM no longer provide the iPhone 6S 64gb - it is out of stock, so they can't honour my £34 a month contract that I agreed to with 2,500min & 2gb of data.  BUT they can provide me with an iPhone 7 32gb with reduced 1,500 minutes and a 'special' double data deal of 2gb (?) for £41 a month...

Not even remotely amused Smiley Sad  Is this what being a Virgin TV, Phone, Broadband and Mobile customer gets me?

p.s not mad a you Mike - just venting! Smiley Happy

Kind regards,
Hayley

0 Kudos