Menu
dhalsimginja
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Who do I turn to now?

After receiving an "upgrade" I decided I would send my old contract phone off to get some small repairs as it was still under warranty. Another issue separate from those I requested meant that the phone's warranty was void and I could I either pay for a repair or have the phone returned, I chose the return. Upon receiving the package from the repair centre I discovered that my phone was not inside the secure "snug" red box, and it was obvious it never had been as the box lid had never been folded. The phone was ice cold. On further inspection I noticed a clear toffee like substance covering most of the screen. I called Virgin Mobile customer services who assured me they would investigate and get back to me. A week later still no response. I called again, this time speaking to a manager, who assured me the issue will definitely be addressed and somebody will be in touch. Another week passes and still no news. So today I have had the pleasure of hours on the phone trying to explain the simple issue of a Repair centre failing in its duty of care and being misunderstood by customer service agent after customer service agent (5 over the course of two hours) and a customer service manager who also couldn't grasp the details.... VIRGIN... A BRAND RENOWNED FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.... BOL@#CKS!!!

So other than not pay my bill in protest, how do I escalate my complaint to get some sort of satisfactory resolution?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: do I turn to now?

Hi dhalsimginja

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the delivery of your handset back from our repair centre. I can certainly understand your frustration and I'd like to take a closer look into this for you. I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope up in the top right of the screen. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos