Menu
Cazark
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where is sim card?

I ordered a new sim on 18th January. My number has been ported already but my sim card has not arrived; meaning I am now without phone service. I phoned customer service yesterday evening to request that they delay the porting process, which they couldn't. They also couldn't even confirm that the sim has been sent. They told me that if I didn't get anything by today, that I should call them. The woman on the phone was completely disinterested in the fact that I couldnt phone them, as I am now without a phone service because they have already ported the number. The online chat is always 'busy' so I cant contact anyone on there to see where my sim is either. I am regretting moving to Virgin already, the customer service has been terrible and the person I spoke to on the phone was incredibly patronising and rude, and wouldn't respond to my questions, she just kept repeating the same information to me; I actually thought it was an automated line for a while! Anyone out there that can help me find out where the sim I am paying for is?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is sim card?

Hi Cazark,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your new SIM card and also for the difficulties you've had getting this sorted out with Customer Services. Have you received this yet?

If you still haven't received your SIM card or are having problems with your number port, please let me know so that I can look into this.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos