Menu
RJA92
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Where is my phone?

I opted to upgrade an to iPhone 7 plus on the 3rd of october and was advised I would be delivered the phone by the 13th of october. Which I had no issue with as I understand that the phone is very high demand at the moment. I phoned through yesterday to get an update as to what was going on. I was informed that the order was with yodel and I would receive a text message today with my tracking number with my order and the Virgin Media website would show that the order is out for dispatch. So I have booked a day off work to be in for the order. I have not received any order text message and the website is still showing that the phone hasn't gone to yodel yet as its still processing. I am annoyed about the way the agent has lied to me yesterday as I have called back in today for an update and I have been told that the phone is still not in stock and they have no idea when it will be, I understand fully that this is a high demand product so there would be delays but I would just like an honest update to what is going. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my phone?

I've been waiting for two iPhone 7 plus handsets since the 16th September. Been promised multiple dates and have lost two days at work waiting and still no answers. Been told numerous times that Yodel have my phones but Yodel have nothing. Never given a tracking number. Seems a bunch of lies all of them :-( good luck.
0 Kudos
Joej74
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I signed up for a new IPhone 7 last Friday (21.10) because of assurances they had them in stock and that it was confirmed that delivery would be this Thursday (27.10). As I hadn't received the despatch email I rang them only to be told that there was no stock and no further updates until at least the 7th November. After pushing my point about communication to your customers is key I was told that the issue could be 4g related. All the iPhone 7 phones come with a 4g ready sim and this has been delayed by a couple of weeks due to technical issues. I have asked if there are any iphones available they said no. I am considering cancelling my order as the only reason I went with vm is they said they had the phone. I think I might also cancel all my other services too.

0 Kudos
Joej74
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sales staff are paid a bonus for selling and so will sell with a I minimum of facts given
0 Kudos
Paul_Smith
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yodel one of the worst delivery services going.
0 Kudos