Menu
grandore29
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When in Turkey can I use my inclusive texts and minutes with sim only and pay monthly tariff

when in Turkey can I use my inclusive text and minutes with sim only and pay monthly tariff or is there a charge?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When in Turkey can I use my inclusive texts and minutes with sim only and pay monthly tariff

grandore29 wrote:

when in Turkey can I use my inclusive text and minutes with sim only and pay monthly tariff or is there a charge?

No, they're usable in the country the provider operates in. You'll be roaming abroad, over another provider's network. That's why there are things like EU data passes and travel plans that mobile phone companies sell to their customers who are going to go abroad. Likewise, even if say someone does their Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile free calls to you (a inclusive), the caller would be charged at roaming rates because you're roaming abroad.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
grandore29
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When in Turkey can I use my inclusive texts and minutes with sim only and pay monthly tariff

Thanks

0 Kudos