Menu
Tunaskier
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WOT no SIMs

I ordered 2 new SIM cards on 21 January via online chat and link. Direct debit set up with first payment due on 6th Feb; despite being told on line that it would not take direct debit until SIMs activated.....First Lie!

By 28th January no SIM cards arrived, so called Virgin media to enquire where they were. Advised they did not know, but would send replacement SIM cards again. I explained I would be away from home with work and informed by Virgin that replacement cards can be sent to alternative address (a relative) near where I am working. Advised they will be expedited and they will arrive on Tuesday 31 Jan; also advised direct debit will be adjusted as no usage available.......no SIMs arrived today!....2nd lie!!

Called Virgin to enquire where SIMs were again. Informed they will be sent again and expedited. I explained this was promised last time and I have now lost total confidence. Also advised that SIMs cannot be sent to alternative address; so now completely distrustful of virgin media! Also advised that direct debit cannot be altered............3rd lie!!!!

I have cancelled my direct debit!!!! Deliver my SIM cards please and I'll start to pay you

In summary, I have been aand still am a virgin customer with several different Virgin groups. I have even had the pleasure when serving in the RAF, to be a guest of the Virgin founder Sir Richard Branson. I have admired the customer service and excellent service of these different Virgin groups; but I am appalled at the virgin media customer experience I have received. It would appear I am not the only one who has not received their SIM cards either.

Wots happening virgin media?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WOT no SIMs

Hi Tunaskier,

I can understand that you are frustrated but please don't create multiple/duplicate posts throughout the forum.

See the House Rules.

AlexKid :-)

Tunaskier
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message, apologies for not adhering to forum rules; alas I have just signed up

What I would really like is some help

Thanks
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tunaskier

Sorry to hear about the delay receiving your SIM cards.

It's a few days since you last posted on the community - have you now received the SIMs safely or can we still offer some help with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos